About Guar Gum India
Guar Gum Powder Exporter Speaks About Medicinal Benefits And Other Uses
is a members of pea family that is majorly produced in India and Pakistan by reputed Guar gum
manufactures and exporters. The other minor producers are China, Africa, USA, Australia etc.
Guar gum is dehusked, screened, milled and further pulverized to obtain refined guar gum powder to use with multiple industries. Guar Gum India is extracted through guar bean and it is used as a thickening agent and emulsifier in food industries.
According to guar gum powder exporter
, gum powder has almost eight times better thickening capabilities than corn, starch or other similar food agents. It is added in sauces, jams, dairy products, and baking mixes to give enough thickening to a product that it can be transformed into useful eatables.
The other uses explained by guar gum powder manufacturers
include food industry, pet food, oil drilling, construction, mining, beverage, paper manufacturing, textiles, printing, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
Guar gum powder is commonly utilized for stabilizing, as thickening agent, for texturing for few industrial foods and also at times as emulsify. Many industrial products are using Guar gum powder like yogurts, body lotions, instant soups, bottled soya, coconut & almond milk etc…
Guar Gum India – Best Thickening Agent For Food Industry
Guar gum is best stabilizing agent that is generally derived from cluster or guar beans which is largely produced in India. The benefits of guar beans are just the endless. They are usually taken best to prepare gluten free baked items and also added in ice-creams, gravies or pudding etc. When taken practically, Guar gum has eight times more thickening properties as compared to corn starch.
What are the advantages of Guar gum India?
- Guar gum has almost eight times more thickening power than corn starch and almost double thickening capability than flour.
- Guar gum does not breakdown easily like corn starch and does not form any lumps as well. The best part is that it does not require any heat to get thicken and it hydrates quickly within few minutes.
- Guar gum needs to add in small amount only otherwise it may form lumps or spoil the whole recipe completely. The correct ratio idea can be get from experts and it always works pretty well for guar gum manufacturers.
- There is a several benefits & applications of Guar gum powder. In-fact a huge majority of approx 70% of food industry applications of today’s fast paced industry and grew drastically.
Choose Reputed Guar Gum Exporters For Quality Guar Gum Powder Which Gives You Health Benefits
guar gum powder is botanical name for guar gum powder good for healthy weight loss and promotes easy bowel movement too. guar gum powder should be first added in hot water and boil it properly. It reduces amount of calories too inside human body and widely consumed by people interested in weight loss.
Surprisingly, it is been found that Guar gum powder can hold approx 8 times of water than even cornstarch. Although due been proven a good natural alternative for baking & cooking it is especially great for preparing gluten-free flours for household & beauty recipes etc..
Medicinal Benefits Of Guar Gum Powder
- Guar gum is perfect to treat snakebites and it also boosts eyesight and your vision.
- Gar gum has antibacterial properties that helps you to fight against skin diseases like ringworms, fungal infections etc.
- If your child has constipation problem and he suffers from fever or cold frequently then start giving him guar gum powder today. It manages teething, constipation, and fever etc.
- The guar gum powder has strong capability to fight against typhoid causing bacteria and it keeps you healthy all the time.
The Reputed Guar Gum Powder Manufacturer And Guar Gum Exporter
Guar Gum Manufacturers Availing Quality Powdered Gum At Most Suitable Prices
Guar gum easily gets disperses into water, hydrated and swells quickly to form a viscous solution. The viscosity attained generally depends on several factors like temperature, pH value, agitation rate, size of particle and concentration etc. If temperature will be low then lower the rate at which viscosity will be attained.
Tip by guar gum manufacturer
– Above 80c the final viscosity is slightly reduced. The finer guar gum powder swells more rapidly than coarse powdered gum.
Regulatory information of Guar Gum Powder
Function of Guar Gum
Guar Gum India Properties
Guar gum is mainly consisting of the high molecular weight polysaccharides composed of
galactomannans which are consisting of a linear chain of (1→4)-linked β-D-mannopyranosyl unitswith (1→6)-linked α-D-galactopyranosyl residues as side chains.
The mannose: galactose ratio is approximately 2:1. The molecular weight range is 50,000-8,000,000.
Guar Gum Chemical Structure Explain By Guar Gum Exporters
Benefits of Guar Gum
Guar Gum India is used as a binding agent in tablets, and as a thickening agent in lotions and creams.
Translation of Guar Gum in different languages
Specifications Explain By Guar Gum Exporters
Physical and Chemical properties of guar gum powder
Storage and Shelf Life Guar Gum India
- Store in dry and fresh place, sheltered from light.
- Shelf life is 2 years from date of production.
Guar Gum India’s Packaging Details
- HDPE Poly woven paper bag with inside liner
- ulti walled paper bags.
- Jumbo bags / Big bags
Packing will be done as per customer requirement like 25kg, 50lbs or 600 to 1000kg and 2000lbs
Application Area Of Guar Gum In India
To know more about Guar Gum applications CLICK HERE