Cassia Gum Powder Global Market Analysis 2019
Cassia plant grows in several regions around the world including India. It is popular in several tropical regions like Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. It also grows in other countries like Pakistan, China and Bangladesh and Central America.
This article takes into consideration the analysis of global markets, the usage and export details as well as percentage of use. There is an increasing global demand for Cassia Powder, hence several statistics and facts are also included here to provide the global market analysis.Important Facts and Stats
- Cassia Gum Powder market in 2015 was valued at 10.1 Million USD.
- There is expected to be a CAGR of 6.7% in the period between 2018 and 2023.
- As per the forecast, it will grow at a CAGR of more than 6% by 2022.
- Dog food is likely to account for a large share of the demand by 2023
- Analysis suggests it will reach a value of $42.4 Billion by 2026.
- Instant mix segment is likely to witness a high CAGR rate of up to 4.5% from 2018 to 2023.
- The cosmetic market is likely to witness a rapid rise in demand by 2023 with an expected increase of 36%.
- It is important for the improvement of hair conditioning and has led to an increase in demand from the cosmetic sector in general. Thus, its importance is on the rise for natural hair formulations.
- As per the data and statistics, demand in the pharmaceutical industry is likely to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% (2018 – 2023).
- Several countries in Europe, as well as China and Japan, have approved the use of Cassia-Gum Powder.
- The manufacturing industry has several applications for this as well for cosmetics, textile, paper, pharmaceutical, chemical processing and many more.
- On a global level, this market is segmented into North America, South America,, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa.
- North America is expected to dominate the market share by approximately 30%. The other top regions include Asia-Pacific, Africa with Western Europe being last.
- APEJ and Western Europe Markets account for 34.8% of the total market value.
- During the period 2019 – 2026 there will CAGR of 7.2%.
- Demand for Cassia is on the rise globally since the change in the rules & regulations in several regions around the world. This includes countries like Japan, China, Europe, America.
- There is an increase in demand of Cassia in the food industry as well as industrial manufacturing.
- The food stabilizer market is growing at a rapid rate since 2016 with a CAGR of 4.1%. As per all predictions the market value is likely to increase during the period between 2017 and 2023.
- As a food stabilizer, Cassia has several applications like that in a bakery, for dairy products, beverages, poultry products, meat, etc.
- It tops list of food stabilizers in Europe and is in high demand in several other countries like USA, Canada, China, Mexico, India, Australia, South Africa, Brazil and Turkey.
- India is the largest exporter of Cassia Gum Powder.
There are a large number of applications for Cassia. It is useful as a natural gelling agent, pet food, cattle feeding food. It has several applications like as foam stabilizer, thickening agent, emulsifier & texturing in cheese, frozen dairy agent, air freshers, cosmetic products, hair care products and more. It is vital to several industries like the textile industry, mining industry, pharmaceutical industry, etc.All the statistics and facts provided in the article suggest an increasing demand for Cassia Gum Powder globally and an increasing number of applications for it too.