How to use Cassia Powder in Hair Care Regimen?
Cassia Powder is derived from Cassia Tora. It is a medicinal plant that is commonly found in some states of India. It has been used as the home and natural remedy for several ailments for ages. The multi-purpose herb is also applied in diverse industries such as Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, and many more due to its exceptional properties.
Cassia powder is also known as senna powder, is used for healing several hair-related issues. The article mainly focuses on the easy ways by which you can use cassia powder in your hair care routine to acquire lustrous healthy hair.
Cassia Powder: For Hair Care Routine
A person’s hair often tells many a thing about his/her approach towards life. A person taking proper care of hair creates a good impression on the people around. Hence, it is never a bad idea to start taking care of your hair using an herbal ingredient such as senna powder which can provide you with desirable results.Cassia Powder adds Volume to Hair
- Cassia powder serves as a great conditioner and provides required nutrients to the hair. It helps to add volume by lifting the hair roots to make thinning hair look fuller and more defined.
- You can prepare a paste by mixing the powder and water, and keep it aside for 20-30 minutes. Later, apply it to your hair and rinse your hair after an hour.
- Following this treatment once a week can provide you with favorable results.
It helps to Get Rid of Dandruff
- Dandruff usually occurs when the scalp is dry. The senna powder can provide required moisturizing effects to your scalp which will keep dandruff at the bay.
It Repairs Damaged Hair
- One can prepare a hair mask by combining senna powder, water, and yogurt.
- Applying this paste will minimize the side-effects caused due to chemical treatments. It nourishes hair and also repairs the damaged and dry hair.
It Gives a Natural Shine to Hair
- It will provide you with glossy hair after just one use. It works great for one who deals with dull and rough hair.
- You can create a paste with the powder and apply it directly, to give your hair a perfect boost of shine.
It Regulates Hair fall
- The hair fall is mostly caused due to dry scalp and dandruff. Senna powder combats hair fall by improving scalp condition and regulating dandruff. It helps to restore and revamp your hair.
Conclusion: Cassia powder has amazing attributes that can help you to gain glossy and strong hair, but one must make sure to intake plenty of fluids and fresh fruits and veggies to stimulate hair growth.Why to Choose Us? Avlast Hydrocolloids is one of the leading producers, exporters, and manufacturers of Cassia Gum Powder. The company also offers a wide range of quality products such as Guar Gum Powder, Guar Splits, Fast Hydration Guar Gum Powder, Cassia Tora Meal, Cassia Tora Seeds, and many more.